This website is owned and operated by knowthebuzz. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same.
It is our policy to respond to copyright infringement notices promptly and to take appropriate action. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on our website.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on their behalf.
You can send your copyright infringement notice to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will take the following actions when we receive a copyright infringement notice:
- We will remove the infringing material from our website.
- We will notify the user who posted the infringing material.
- We may terminate the user’s account if they have a history of copyright infringement.
We will also take steps to prevent future infringements.
If you have any questions about our DMCA policy, please contact us at [email@example.com].
Thank you for your cooperation.